2022 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
What will you experience in a Bryan F Peterson Photography Workshop?
Whether you choose to participate in a two-day, five-day or a ten-day workshop, all of my workshops place the greatest emphasis on the following: Developing a vision, learning to ‘see’, composition, lens choice, point of view, as well as a full understanding of and knowing the clear difference between a correct exposure and a creatively correct exposure and the absolute ease of knowing when and where to call upon your portable flash. In addition questions such as where do you focus, where do you take your meter reading from, should you shoot RAW or JPEG, what White Balance should you use, why is a tripod necessary, when should you use those extreme ISO’s like 3200 or 6400, is your camera safe in the rain, when should you use the 10-stop ND filter, when should you use the 3-stop graduated filter and much more! We really do cover it all and on a personal and individual need basis!
From macro to telephoto, from wide-angle and fish-eye to the use of your flash, you will go home from each and every workshop with many great images and a feeling of tremendous satisfaction and most of all with the feeling that it really was money well spent! I take your enrollment in my workshops seriously and I promise that you will have a memorable and lasting learning experience! You are not here to watch me walk away from you while I go off and shoot on my own! My job is to be there with you while you shoot, to make suggestions on your lens choice and point of view, to make suggestions on your overall composition, to make suggestions on what exposure will be best. I am here most of all to help you return home with amazing images!
This single philosophy of helping you create amazing images is perhaps why more than 65% of my students have returned to take, on average, three additional workshops, after they take their first one. They really do have that much fun and they really do learn a great deal in the process! Below you can read just a small sampling comments from the many students who have taken a Bryan F Peterson Photo Workshop.
Bryan has authored ten books on photography in nine different languages, including the worldwide best seller “Understanding Exposure”.
- Your $200 deposit will secure your place in a workshop
- You will receive an email requesting the balance of your workshop fees 90 days prior to the start date of your workshop.
- Payment methods accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, ZELLE and PAYPAL.
If due to unforeseen circumstances you need to cancel your workshop within 90-days of the workshops inception you will have two options, in so far as receiving either a credit OR a full refund and a full refund is ONLY possible if you purchased Travel Insurance which we highly recommend.
Option#1) For any workshop where an outside tour operator was NOT used, we will issue you either credit for all the moneys you have paid, and you will have this credit which can be used towards any workshop(s) in the next 12-months from the date the credit was issued, OR, if you prefer, we will provide you with the necessary cancelation invoice and any additional paperwork to facilitate your claim and receiving a refund through your travel insurance.
Option#2) For any workshop where an outside tour operator was used, we will issue all the necessary receipts of moneys you paid for the workshop and the tour operator fee’s and provide this paperwork to you so you can place your claim for a full refund with your travel insurance company. You will NOT be given the option of a 100% credit or any portion of a credit towards a future workshop.
We are in the business of teaching photography workshops, and yet we also understand how last minute circumstances can cause one to cancel and we hope you understand how difficult, if not impossible it can be to fill a spot in any given workshop, when a late or last minute cancelation is received by us.
Thanks for your understanding.
- If you are interested, the following companies provide travel insurance. We are not endorsing any of these companies and we don’t have any affiliations or arrangements with them. The information is offered for your consideration if you are concerned about needing to cancel a workshop.
- Allianz Travel – www.allianztravelinsurance.com
- Columbus Direct – www.columbusdirect.com/partners
- Saga – www.saga.co.uk
- Square Mouth – www.squaremouth.com
- When a workshop is full, you can email Lisa Phillips at [email protected] and ask her to put you on the Waitlist. If a spot becomes available, Lisa will contact you as soon as possible to offer you the spot in the workshop.
Meet and Greet
- The evening before each workshop, we will meet at the designated location for approximately an hour. This time is an opportunity to meet each other, share a little bit about ourselves and get acquainted. We will discuss equipment and any concerns you might have along with your goals and expectations for the workshop. Most importantly, we will cover the proposed agenda for the workshop days based on current weather and local events.
I look forward to working with you, re-connecting with old friends and making new ones!
Bryan F. Peterson
Tucson with Madeline Island School of Arts Tucson Campus
February 7-11, 2022
Ethiopia- South Omo Valley
February 17-27, 2022
India, Varanasi and Bengal State (Kolakata)
March 15-25, 2022
Las Vegas, NV
April 2-3, 2022
Tampa Bay, FL
April 9-10, 2022
Holland #1 2022
April 20-24, 2022
May 26-30, 2022
June 6-18, 2022
June 25 – July 2, 2022
July 7-11, 2022
July 23-24, 2022
July 30-31, 2022
New York City #1
August 6-7, 2022
New York City #2
August 9-10, 2022
Alaska Bears #1
ONE SPOT LEFT
August 18-22, 2022
Alaska Bears #2
August 24-28, 2022
ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT
September 15-18, 2022
September 21-27, 2022
Oregon Coast/Silver Falls State Park
2 SPOTS AVAILABLE
October 20-24, 2022
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat / Cambodia / Vietnam / Hanoi / Sapa
November 10-20, 2022
ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT
November 27 – December 4, 2022