2022 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
What will you experience in a Bryan F Peterson Photography Workshop?
From macro to telephoto, from wide-angle and fish-eye to the use of your flash, you will go home from each and every workshop with many great images and a feeling of tremendous satisfaction and most of all with the feeling that it really was money well spent! I take your enrollment in my workshops seriously and I promise that you will have a memorable and lasting learning experience! You are not here to watch me walk away from you while I go off and shoot on my own! My job is to be there with you while you shoot, to make suggestions on your lens choice and point of view, to make suggestions on your overall composition, to make suggestions on what exposure will be best. I am here most of all to help you return home with amazing images!
This single philosophy of helping you create amazing images is perhaps why more than 65% of my students have returned to take, on average, three additional workshops, after they take their first one. They really do have the much fun and they really do learn a great deal in the process! Below you can read just a small sampling comments from the many students who have taken a Bryan F Peterson Photo Workshop.
Bryan has authored ten books on photography in nine different languages, including the worldwide best seller “Understanding Exposure”.
- Your $200 deposit will secure your place in a workshop
- You will receive an email requesting the balance of your workshop fees 90 days prior to the start date of your workshop.
- Payment methods accepted: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS and PAYPAL.
All deposits and any other monies paid are 100% refundable if you choose to cancel a workshop 90 days or more before the start date of the workshop.
If you need to cancel inside the 90-day window, you will have two options:
1) Every effort will be made to register you in a different workshop of your choosing within 12 months of the start date of your workshop. We will apply 100% of your deposit and any other monies paid toward the new workshop.
2) If you do not want to apply your deposit and other monies paid toward another workshop in the next 12 months, you may request a refund. Refunds will be provided within 30 days and will be subject to a 25% handling fee to cover our costs.
Please understand that we are not in the business of taking your money and not delivering workshops. We want you in the workshops, learning and growing as a photographer and expanding your creativity, because we know that in all likelihood you will keep coming back for more workshops. This new refund policy is necessary to cover the increased fees that we have to pay when providing refunds.
We hope you will understand. Thank you for your continued loyalty.
- If you are interested, the following companies provide travel insurance. We are not endorsing any of these companies and we don’t have any affiliations or arrangements with them. The information is offered for your consideration if you are concerned about needing to cancel a workshop.
- Allianz Travel – www.allianztravelinsurance.com
- Columbus Direct – www.columbusdirect.com/partners
- Saga – www.saga.co.uk
- When a workshop is full, you can email Lisa Phillips at [email protected] and ask her to put you on the Waitlist. If a spot becomes available, Lisa will contact you as soon as possible to offer you the spot in the workshop.
Meet and Greet
- The evening before each workshop, we will meet at the designated location for approximately an hour. This time is an opportunity to meet each other, share a little bit about ourselves and get acquainted. We will discuss equipment and any concerns you might have along with your goals and expectations for the workshop. Most importantly, we will cover the proposed agenda for the workshop days based on current weather and local events.
I look forward to working with you, re-connecting with old friends and making new ones!
Bryan F. Peterson
January 8-9, 2022
January 15-31, 2022
Tucson with Madeline Island School of Arts Tucson Campus
February 7-11, 2022
Ethiopia- South Omo Valley
February 17-27, 2022
March 5-8, 2022
India, Varanasi and Bengal State (Kolakata)
March 15-25, 2022
April 2-3, 2022
April 9-10, 2022
Holland #1 2022
April 20-24, 2022
Holland #2 2022
April 26-30, 2022
May 8-18, 2022
May 26-30, 2022
June 6-18, 2022
June 25 – July 2, 2022
July 7-11, 2022
July 16-17, 2022
July 23-24, 2022
July 30-31, 2022
New York City #1
August 6-7, 2022
New York City #2
August 9-10, 2022
Alaska Bears #1
August 25-29, 2022
Alaska Bears #2
September 1-5, 2022
September 15-18, 2022
Greek Islands and Athens
September 21-27, 2022
September 29 – October 3, 2022
Reno, Las Vegas & Death Valley
October 13-17, 2022
Oregon Coast/Silver Falls State Park
October 20-24, 2022
Siem Reap / Angkor Wat / Cambodia / Vietnam / Hanoi / Sapa
November 10-20, 2022
November 27 – December 4, 2022