Ireland & Northern ireland 2023
$200.00 – $2,395.00
6-DAY WORKSHOP – $2395
MEET AND GREET ON June 21, 2023 in Dublin
Six full days in the verdant, picturesque Ireland & Northern Ireland, where we will focus on city shooting in Dublin and Belfast and shooting seascapes, landscapes and star trails in Northern Ireland.
June 22: We will begin this fantastic workshop in Dublin, where we will shoot the city in the morning light. After lunch we will begin our journey with a drive along the scenic Antrim Coast Road with bountiful opportunities to stop and photograph castles along the shoreline. We’ll continue on this beautiful coastal road to the capital city of Belfast, Northern Ireland where we will shoot the blue hour and stay the night.
June 23-26: After breakfast, we will check out of our accommodation and continue our journey as we linger along the scenic route towards Ballycastle, stopping along the route in small villages to shoot local people and farmers. We will make our way to the Causeway Coastal Route and then we will be treated to a continuous wave of photo opportunities in the charming Green Trail. Over the next several days, expect to see and photograph Giant’s Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Dark Hedges, Mussenden Temple, Fanad Head Lighthouse, Murlough Bay, Stroove Lighthouse and many, many more!
June 27: On the morning of June 27, we will begin our return journey to Dublin on the last day of the workshop. We will stop along the way for more photo opportunities and expect to arrive in Dublin around sunset. Students are free to book flights to return home or to your next destination as early as the evening of June 27 or the morning of June 28. The workshop will conclude on the evening of June 27.
- Workshop fees include all ground transportation during the workshop.
- Students are responsible for making a reservation for their own accommodations for Dublin on June 21 and for Belfast on June 22. Don’t forget to make arrangements for accommodations for the night of June 27, as well, if you plan to stay in Dublin after the workshop ends.
- We have already booked accommodations for all students for the nights of June 23-26. Upon check-in at this accommodation, students will present their own credit card and pay for their rooms at that time.
- Students will be responsible for arranging and paying for transportation to and from the workshop.
- Check the latest guidance for vaccinations required to travel abroad:
We will have a Meet and Greet on June 21, 2023 at 7 PM in the lobby of the *Recommended Hotel in Dublin where we discuss student goals and objectives, and Bryan will provide an overview and rough agenda for the workshop.
*Recommended Hotel in Dublin:
Wynn’s Hotel Dublin – https://www.
*Recommended Hotel in Belfast:
Malmaison Belfast – Malmaison.com
*You can stay at the hotel or lodging of your choice, but the *Recommended Hotel in Dublin is where we will gather for the Meet and Greet.
To sign up for this workshop, click on the link above to make a deposit and secure a place in the workshop. To get additional information or ask to be on the waitlist, send an email to Lisa Phillips at [email protected].