Hudson Valley Photography Network
Hudson Valley Photography Conference
Saturday May 1st 9:30am to 11:30am
The Art of Seeing-“Adjectives NOT Nouns”
by Bryan F Peterson/Photographer Author
Saturday May 1st 1pm-2:30pm
A Photography Critique of Registrants Work
also by Bryan F Peterson
$15.00 Registration Fee
Photography Critique Saturday 1pm to 2:30pm
In addition, Saturday afternoon, from 1pm to 2:30pm, Bryan will be critiquing the photography work of at least 50 of the conference attendees.
How to submit images to Bryan’s Photo Critique
Bryan will be offering photo critiques in the afternoon session from 1:00pm to 2:30pm. If you would like to participate, please read the following procedures. Submissions that do not follow these requirements cannot be considered.
– Only people who have registered for the conference may submit images.
– Bryan will only have time to view 50 photos. To be considered, your image needs to be one of the first 50 submissions. So, the earlier you send your photograph in, the better chance of being included in the critique. The deadline for submissions is April 28.
– Two submissions per person.
– Photos must be 72 dpi; 1600 pixels on the long side; saved as a jpeg.
– Please send your photo to: [email protected]
The Zoom conference begins at 9:30am May 1. However, Zoom will be open to login at 9:15am.