Three Day Workshop $1195
December 8-9-10 (Saturday-Monday)
Meet and greet Friday, Dec 7th, 7pm.
- Singapore is truly one of the most enjoyable cities in Southeast Asia. No other city can lay claim to its fascinating ethnic diversity! We will capture everything including the night skyline with its famous Lion Fountain in the bay, meander our way through Chinatown and Little India as well as other charming neighborhoods! In addition we’ll visit Singapore’s famous Zoo and the Jurong Bird Park. Yes it will truly be a FULL three days of shooting, almost non-stop. Emphasis in my on-location workshops will be on the art of seeing, lens choice, exposure and composition. The people of Singapore are some of the nicest you will ever have the pleasure of meeting and often will be very agreeable for portraits!
- Meet and greet Friday Dec 7th at 7:00 PM in the hotel lobby. Workshop conducted Saturday through Monday, ending at 8:00 PM.
- Hotel: Swiss Stamford Hotel
2 Stamford Road
Tel: +65 6338 8585
- *You can stay at any hotel of your choosing, but this is where you will meet up Thursday, July 6th at 7pm for the meet and greet.
- Questions or waitlist? Email Monique: firstname.lastname@example.org